When it comes to home, there is a wide range of personalities. Some people are clean to the point of OCD, demanding that everything be in its place all the time and that every mess gets cleaned up immediately. On the other end of the spectrum, the free spirits thrive on disorder and may be creatively motivated in the chaos. Then, you have everyone in between the two extremes.
Why We Don’t Want To Clean
Cleaning is not exactly the most exciting word in the dictionary. Whether you call it a chore, a task, or work, it still sounds daunting for most people. It takes up time, energy, and encroaches on relaxation. Some of us don’t see the mess because we block it out. Others are frustrated but overwhelmed, so it never gets done or some don’t have the time to devote to hours of clean-up. The way to conquer all of these roadblocks is to be aware of the benefits and to see it is worth the effort.
What You Will Gain
To sell yourself on the idea of a clean house, picture it the way it was the day you finished unpacking in a brand new place. Everything is in its place, the floors, bathrooms, closets, kitchen, and cabinets are all clean. How does that make you feel? For most of us, the thought of this scenario is calming and relaxing. The point where there is nothing left to do except sit on the couch and watch tv. So, what can you gain?
- Studies show that a neat space equates to less stress and irritation.
- It is easier to keep up with your belongings if your home is well-ordered. This eliminates the last minute searches for your keys, phone, or shoes.
- A kept space boosts productivity both personally and professionally. If you find yourself constantly looking for misplaced items you need a revamp.
- Avoid allergic reactions from pets, dust, and bug droppings by vacuuming and dusting regularly.
- Minimalism is a pathway to freedom from stuff. The less you have, the easier it is to take care of what you own. So many of us have homes that are full of objects we never use or even appreciate. This is so true that one of the most profitable businesses is storage units. Support charitable organizations by donating items that you no longer use or need and helping someone else in the process.
- A clean home is safer for several reasons. There is nothing to trip over or step on and become injured. It also means that dirt and germs that cause illness and disease are removed on a regular basis.
Clean Home Warm Heart
Hospitality starts with a place where people feel comfortable. If your home isn’t clean, you will hesitate to invite others in. Being embarrassed by your mess often prohibits impromptu dinner parties or get-togethers. Additionally, having company involves days of frantic cleaning if you don’t have a clean home.
At Maidstr, we want to be your go-to cleaning service. Our reasonable pricing backed with a 100% money back guarantee ensures that your cleaning service is done right! Our trained and experienced staff is ready to assist.